Friday, October 02, 2009

Coming Back Home

I already finish my trip to US in months. Yet, I've not write about it. Some of my friends had actually write about the trip.

But now, I just want to give my gratitude to these people, who make my dream comes true.

To my parents, who always believing in me, who always give me a huge support when I'm down, who already want to give everything, so I can be one of the world's most happy child. I love you, Ibu and Ayah. Always. I just don't know to express it.

To my family, who gave me support. Really appreciate that!

To Padjamada, (Pilar A. Paradewi, Nafisah R. Wulandari, Amalia N. Rizki, Arif A. Putra, and Yetty Grace), we are rocks, guys. For being brother and sisters to me. In sad and happy time. For our endless moment to make the trip. For a great two weeks. Though may you feel something about me, I thank God for having you, and I'm sorryfor my mistake. Thank you!

To my best, (Anggia Utami Dewi, Iffa Latifah Zulfa, Khairunisa, Nabila Nuruljah, R. Khairul Rahman, Gheo Eraldika) for always stand beside me in my hardest time. For balancing my life. For always give a a spirit when I'm down. And for those crazy moment that I miss when I'm in New York.

To Mr. Sony A. Nulhaqim and Miss Sendy Kristiani, our beloved lecturer. For supporting us in this project.

To H.E. Amb. Marty Natalegawa. Mr. Hassa Kleib, Mr. Triyogo Jatmiko, Mr. Candra W. Yudha, Mr. Febriyand Rudyard, Mr. Kunimin, and all Permanent Mission of the Republic of Indonesia to United Nations, New York. To giving us place to live. For the support. I always have a dream to coming back to PTRI NY as a diplomat.

To Jatmiko family. For a nice barbecue night and dinner. For being a new family for us. And for the supply of authentic Indomie. Hehehe.

To Mr. Rafael Setyo. Though we can't have a trip to VOA, to meet you is a great experience. And for the dinner...

To Christanita L. Karinda, Niki Unanto, M. Akbar, Bagas H. Yudo, and Pandu. R. Wicaksono. For believing our dream. Really appreciate you guys. Hope someday we can make a trip together.

To Adhya Widyadhana and Brivenery Primayuditha, the OCP and Director of Technical Department of Symphonesia. For letting me go for two weeks, and pending my works.

To all UNYA delegates from Indonesia. For being a new friends.

To all my friends in HI UNPAD. The experience is worth to share with you. Next trip will be with you guys, for our Practicum right?

And to all of you, that I'm not mention in this post. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The experience is worth it.



David

No comments: