Saturday, April 02, 2011

Blame it on ME!

The last time I was updating this page was on January 31th, 2011. Which is like months ago. Actually, there's a lot of story that I could share, including my journey to Norway. But, the time that I have with the life that I should live make it impossible to spend an hour a day to update my life here. The thing is that I always making excuses when I didn't update my bloge. I even hadn't teel you the US, Malaysia, Korea, and Australia story. How come I will tell you the Norway story?

But now, I have something to blame.

Blame it on twitter, fellas. Because this mini-blogging site take my attention away. I can religiuosly update my status on twitter. It's easy, short, sharp, and only need (or allow) 140 characters each> what a heaven!

But on the other side, I miss to write here. I miss to put whatever that happen in my life, even the silliest, un-important one.

I would stop to make you promise that I will write regulary, because I'm in the middle of my thesis writing, which will take my life away.

So, for whoever out there, my dear silent reader, keep coming to this, my virtual home.

Or if you're so curious abot me, you can tune in to @Muhammad_David on twitter.


Ciao! Gotta go with my friend on non-dating-non-romantic date.



PS : the fact that I use a Blackberry today will make me so much into Twitter. Well...

No comments: